- Excellent career growth prospects
- Leading International Company, currently expanding and growing as a company
- International clients – incredible exposure
This opportunity is with a leading international company. This will be a leading role where you will be reporting to the Tax Manager directly, and you will be playing a major role in the corporate and tax department. You will have excellent opportunities to grow and progress within this leading organization. There will be exciting opportunities to deal with both local and international clients on a daily basis. Due to an exciting phase in which the company is passing through you will be joining a highly dynamic and experienced team that is currently expanding and growing. The location is central meaning work travel difficulties will be at an all-time low. Given the seniority of the role, you will have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members giving you the opportunity to mould the future of your industry.
- Lead the Tax Team
- Act as a referral point for more junior members of the team, train, mentor, and assist junior staff
- Sign off on work done for more complex clients by other members of the team
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- 2+ years’ worth of experience working in tax-related roles
- Be in possession of the professional certificate in taxation a plus
Salary / Remuneration: €30,000 to €40,000 – depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1706 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €30,000 - 40,000