- Successful law firm
- International client portfolio
- Ongoing training
This Lawyer position is with a successful law firm with an international clientele. The firm is now expanding its tax department due to growth and is now creating career opportunities for a motivated lawyer to join the team and build your career.
The tax department consists of a partner leading the team as well as associates with who you would be collaborating with. This is a dynamic team that focuses on growth and you will develop both personally and professionally.
This is a truly amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level and be part of providing top-end work and high-added value for top-tier clients. You will be able to specialize in a niche and continuously grow in order to become a successful lawyer within this field in Malta.
- Provide personalized, results-driven advice to corporate and private clients.
- Provide legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate in Malta.
- Advice on firm briefs across a range of practice areas, such as M&A transactions and asset finance, gaming, aviation, and shipping.
- Represent clients involved in tax disputes with the local revenue.
- Warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta
- 1+ years of full-time experience
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese & English
Salary / Remuneration: 21,000 – 30,000 based on experience
- End-of-year bonus
- Annual salary review
- Health Insurance
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta
- Salary Offers €21,000 - 30,000