BI Developer – Big Data – Global Leading Organisation
- Opportunity to use the latest and greatest technologies
- Highly profitable and fast-growing company
- Amazing in-built growth with the role
This BI & Data Specialist role is with a true global leader that has bases all around the world. The company is well established yet they are still innovating and you will have the opportunity to not only start with a great role but enjoy amazing inbuilt opportunities moving forward. This company also is known to have a team atmosphere that will have you looking forward to getting into the office each day or catching up with colleagues from your remote work stations via zoom!
You will get the opportunity to take care of the full data product and operate in a full spectrum capacity when it comes to BI from the source of data through to the Dashboards.
You will be:
- Advise on the best data visualization technique based on the characteristics of underlying data in order to illustrate certainty, patterns or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools
- Work on internal BI projects such as data model improvements, and performance enhancements
- Focus on improving current BI reporting tools from a visualisation perspective
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide data driven insight into the performance of the business, and what areas need improvement
- Investigate data issues and report findings to other development teams
Skills to have:
- Detailed knowledge of the BI visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau or PowerBI
- Be able to provide detailed and timely insight into the business, find issues, trends and areas of optimization that will increase business value.
- Experience with and understanding of data warehouse and ETL.
- Experience in RDBMS, column-oriented databases (MS SQL, MySQL)SQL server basic, also optimally cloud-based solutions such as Snowflake.
- Strong SQL skills
For more information, contact Theo Yannakou confidentially on +356 2034 1512 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting BI & Data professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/business-intelligence-data-analysis-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, Malta & Cyprus
- Salary Offers €50,000 - 55,000