- International iGaming exposure
- Highly progressive finance team
- A financially secure company that is growing
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant that has excellent accounting experience to join this highly dynamic and incredibly exciting company in the gaming sector. You will be joining a company that is going through an incredible growth period, offering great job security. You will be joining a small family-like team here in Malta that is backed and supported by the main body of the organization based in Europe. You will have the option of working from both the office and home with this company’s excellent hybrid capabilities. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance giving you incredible exposure. You will be working in a 360-accounting role offering exceptional hands-on accounting experience rarely found in such a role. You will have a fantastic work-life balance as you work for an incredible company offering an amazing work environment and a finance team that will undoubtedly carry you forward in your professional career.
- Take care of the day-to-day accounting duties and other office functions
- Work with the Accountancy team lead and team to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit
- Liaising with auditors and providing them with the requested information
- 2+ years’ worth of experience in an accounting role
- Fully qualified accountant
- Gaming experience / knowledge a plus
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – €40,000 – Depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other Financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 40,000