- You will be in charge of the Maltese office
- International Exposure
- Both local and international clients
We are looking for either a newly qualified accountant or an ACCA candidate nearing the completion of their studies to join this highly experienced and dynamic international company. You will now be working in a boutique-style team within a highly engaging work environment. You will be joining a varied and exciting industry where no two days are the same. You will be given excellent support to grow both professionally and personally leading to exciting internal growth opportunities. The clients are varied and consist of both local and international entities. You will be reporting to the Head of Business in mainland Europe offering exceptional exposure and a chance to run things your way here in Malta as you will be given complete freedom. Job security is at an all-time high due to the financial backing this company receives from mainland Europe. It’s an exciting time to be part of this companies’ growth and the exposure you will receive within this role will undoubtedly be second to none.
- Posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices
- Monthly Intercompany Recharges
- Posting of investment portfolio transactions
- Newly fully qualified accountant or an ACCA candidate that’s close to finalizing their full qualification status
- 3+ years’ worth of client facing accounting experience
- Knowledge of local Tax and VAT a must.
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 to €45,000 – depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 45,000