- Exciting & varied industry
- Excellent support & growth offered
- Both local and international clients
We are looking for either a newly qualified accountant or an ACCA candidate nearing the completion of their studies to join this highly experienced and dynamic finance team. You will now be working in a team that is built up of strong team players in a highly engaging work environment. You will be joining a varied and exciting industry where no two days are the same. You will be given excellent support to grow both professionally and personally leading to exciting internal growth opportunities. The clients are varied and consist of both local and international entities. You will be reporting to the account manager directly. Job security is at an all-time high due to the financial backing this company receives from mainland Europe. Your new role is a new opportunity created out of the extensive and successful growth period this company is going through. It’s an exciting time to be part of this company’s growth and the exposure you will receive within this role will be undoubtedly be second to none.
- Posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices
- Monthly Intercompany Recharges
- Posting of investment portfolio transactions
- Newly fully qualified accountant or an ACCA candidate that’s close to finalizing their full qualification status
- Previous experience within a client-facing environment would be considered an asset
- Skilled with Excel would be an asset
Salary / Remuneration: €30,000 to €38,000 – depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers Negotiable