- Well established and successful company
- Opportunity to career progression
- A warm, friendly, and safe work environment
Opportunity for a Risk Manager, who is ready to lead and develop the Risk Department.
As the new Risk Manager you will be responsible for setting up an appropriate risk strategy and defining an organizations risk knowledge. The position requires improving the operational systems, processes, and policies to support better management reporting and planning to meet the departments targets.
In this role, you will lead a small team of talented and energetic individuals, whose main responsibility is to identify, analyse and mitigate any type of fraudulent activity.
- Developing, and implementing comprehensive risk management reports to identify fraud traffic.
- Analysing financial and business details of affiliates and their referred accounts.
- The identification and active management of risks associated with online marketing fraud.
- Risk assessment regarding new bonus campaigns and providing Risk knowledge and support other Operations with decision making by understanding the Risk functions.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience in leading people and managing.
- At least 3 years of experience in Risk Management and Payments in an online environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Salary: €40.000-45.000 based on experience
- Health insurance
- Food allowance
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Payment and Fraud space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offers €40,000 - 45,000