This Remote Senior Software Engineer role is with a leading software company in the telecommunications industry. This global organization has its headquarters in Malta and sales, support, and development offices. The company 3 offices internationally but you will contribute predominately to HQ in Malta and have the ability to influence the design and architecture.
In this Senior Software Java Developer role, you will join remotly the technology department and join a small global team, where you will have the opportunity to mentor and grow. This organization incites an environment of teamwork and encourages innovation.
In this role, you will contribute to design, implement, testing, and maintaining software-based systems. It is critical that you enjoy learning and you can introduce and adapt to new technologies. Interestingly you will be aware of technology trends to contribute to the Design & Architecture of the different projects
This is a rewarding role with a forward-looking organization.
- Delivery of high-quality code
- Analyze and do the documentation for the in-house-developed software
- Actively research new technology and technology trends
- Act as a Mentor to junior teammates
- Be independent in your work
- 7 + years experience in Java
- Experience in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge on OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Refactoring, and Unit Testing
- Strong knowledge and experience on microservices architecture
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 45,000 – 50,000 + benefit package
For more information contact Ines Figueira confidentially on +356 20341574 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Developers opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Software Developers opportunities see: https://archer.com.mt/candidates/
For more IT opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta
- Salary Offers €45,000 - 50,000