Regulatory Compliance Analyst – Fintech
- Successful organization
- Opportunity to career progression
- International Team
Opportunity for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst within a leading, global fintech company to join a professional and dynamic team.
As a Regulatory Compliance Analyst, you will have the important function of assisting the Head of Compliance in ensuring the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all respective legislation and related rules and regulations. This will involve assisting in the development and maintenance of a compliance monitoring and testing program.
The organization places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you’ll experience a fun and thriving office culture.
- Evaluate internal operational and procedural compliance
- Performing complex monitoring reviews
- Reporting non-compliance to the Head of Compliance
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in providing advice and guidance to the business on necessary actions to achieve regulatory compliance, addressing any issues arising from monitoring reports
- Drafting, reviewing, and adjusting policies and procedures on a regular basis
- 2+ years compliance experience in the payments industry
- Excellent attention to detail, with a strong focus on producing high-quality work
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards
- A strong understanding of compliance regulations and risk management principles
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, and in particular to be able to present credibly and professional to senior management
Salary: €35.000-45.000 based on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Well-being allowance
- Additional days off
- Training allowance
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Compliance space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 45,000