- Rapidly Develop your skills
- Hybrid Role – Some days working from home and some in the office
- Internal Growth Opportunities
You’ll join one of Malta’s longest operating IT solutions companies. The organization collaborates with different clients across many industries such as pharmacies, banks, and the government just to name a few. The diverse client list provides long-term job security and exposure to many different kinds of technologies. Also, as a result, they work with nothing but the best and most innovative technologies out there. The organization you will be joining is stable, you will have colleagues who have been there for 20-30 years. The organization offers an outstanding working environment where everyone communicates with everyone regardless of their title.
You will be part of the technical solutions team, which ensures that the overall IT architectures meet business objectives and SLA’s. You will play a crucial role in providing network maintenance and system upgrades.
- Focus on developing and designing highly successful IT architecture.
- Design and implement new solutions, improve the structure of the current environments
- Be responsible for various systems upgrades.
- Ensure systems are working promptly, suggest system upgrades and new tools to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide Level 2/3 support.
- IT degree
- Network troubleshooting skills AND OR CCNA qualification
- Driving license.
Salary/Renumeration: EUR 20,000-30,000 Gross Per Annum
- Private Health insurance
- Mobile & Internet package
- IT Equipment
- Free Parking
- Relocation assistance to the right candidates (EU)
For more information, contact Robert Jankauskas confidentially on +356 2034 1707 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting in the IT infrastructure space, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more vacancies, please visit archer.com.mt
- Salary Offers €20,000 - 30,000