Legal Officer – Growing team
- International finance institution
- Collaborative team
- Ongoing training
This Legal Officer role is with an international, forward-thinking financial institution. The organization is growing its legal team here in Malta and it is creating career development opportunities.
You will join a dynamic legal team consisting of 5 lawyers reporting to the Senior Legal Manager. This is a young team where everyone collaborates together to minimize legal risks in an uplifting environment.
This is an amazing opportunity for a young, junior lawyer to join an organization that really values its employees. Training will be provided among many other benefits and you will have non-compared exposure to many fields of law.
- Negotiate, draft and review general commercial agreements and documents;
- Provide legal advice on general legal matters, including banking, investments, data protection, and civil procedure;
- Keep abreast of all relevant laws and regulations and their development.
- Master’s degree in Law
- Warrant to practice as an Advocate in Malta
- Excellent communication skills in English
Salary / Remuneration: 22,000 – 27,000 based on experience
- End-of-year bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Health and life insurance
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta
- Salary Offers €22,000 - 27,000