Lawyer – Senior Associate – Litigation
- Career growth
- Help the country
This Senior Associate position is with an organization that focuses mostly on AML. The organization is growing and it is creating career development opportunities for its team.
You will join a team that focuses on reviews and preparation of cases towards money laundering cases. This is a highly collaborative team where you will report directly to the head of the department. You will also be responsible for the preparation and execution of court cases.
This is a truly remarkable opportunity to join an organization where you will be able to practice in court and with the recent greylisting of Malta, be involved in doing your country a service. If you are a lawyer with court experience, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead under the direction of the Head of Department, the initiation and conduct of any court-related procedure, which may become necessary or is required.
- Liaise with external lawyers in relation to court-related procedures.
- Lead the drafting, preparation, and filing of any judicial acts and related documents.
- Liaise with other departments to collect data and documentation necessary for court-related proceedings.
- Attend and represent the company in court.
- Suggest training programs relevant to the team.
- Master’s degree in Law
- Warrant to practice as an Advocate in Malta
- Ideally 2+ years of experience, exposure to court for minimum a year
Salary / Remuneration: 35,000 – 38,000 based on experience
- Annual salary reviews
- Performance Bonus
- Health and Life Insurance
- Flexible Hours (on season basis)
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 38,000