Junior Risk Manager
- Career progression
- Professional and friendly environment
- Stable company
A well-known and established company has now an opening for a Junior Risk Manager, who is ready to shape the way of work, you will be challenged in finding the best solutions.
As the new Junior Risk Manager you will be responsible for applying and implementing the Risk Management Process on the clients of the company.
- Maintain and update of the RMP assess for each Client the exposure of the respective Portfolio to market, liquidity, credit, counterparty and operational risk and monitor them with the applicable risk limits
- Follow the effective risk management policies and procedures to identify, measure, manage and monitor all risks
- Ensure that the risk profile of each Mandate is consistent with the Risk Guidelines;
- Provide reports to the CRO
- Ensure compliance with applicable risk and liquidity guidelines/limits consistent with the investment strategy and risk profile of the Funds, as stipulated in the Risk Management Policy, Liquidity Management and Leverage Policy.
- Perform Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing
- Assist in the on-boarding of new business, new business lines
- Completed Bachelors degree in Finance or equivalent in a related field.
- Eager to develop and embark on a career path
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure on own initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with key emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
Salary: based on experience
- Health insurance
- Car allowance
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Payment and Fraud space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offers Negotiable