Junior Compliance Officer
- Successful and growing company
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
This reputable and innovative organization has continuously expanded over the years becoming very successful on the Island of Malta. They are now looking for a dynamic, young talent who would like to kick-start their career within the Financial industry.
You will have the important function of assisting the Compliance Managers and clients with their regulatory monitoring activity.
You will be supported by an experienced and amazing team and will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge.
- Assisting with Client regulatory compliance monitoring to mitigate regulatory risks
- Acting as a liaison between entities and the MFSA
- Undertaking technical research to keep abreast of regulatory developments
- Consolidating feedback through reporting internally and to Clients
- Finance or legal related degree
- Good analytical and time management skills
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
- Be goal-driven and show initiative to work without continuous supervision
Salary: $21000 – 26000 based on experience
- Free Parking
- Company events
- Flexible, modern environment
- Extensive training
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Compliance space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Salary Offers €21,000 - 26,000