IT Security Engineer
- Join a new team
- Focus on mobile applications
- Develop your skills in the iGaming industry
Join a reputable iGaming player to implement and administer its IT Security Infrastracture and procedures. This is an opportunty for a Network and Security Engineer to be part of a new Online Casino based in Malta.
As an IT Security Specialist you will be a Senior individual within the team and be responsible for put in place your know how to partecipate proactivly to the company’s growth.
This role suits an enthusiastic and passionate Cyber Security professional who’s confident with protecting networks, devices and data from unauthorized access or criminal use; from the practice of ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
You will document functional specifications and processes, proposing improvements to current processes in relation to Systems and Network security matters.
- Maintain the technical and system documentation
- Implement automated security processes
- Implement IT security systems and services policies and procedures
- Proposing technical solutions for new technologies
- Support the IT team
- Revise and improve existing security infrastructure
- Collaborate with Network Administrators
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience with penetration tests and vulnerability assessment
- Experience with Cloud technologies – Azure or AWS
- Good understanding of ISO27001 standards and procedures
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 – 55,000 gross per year
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting IT Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 45,000