IT Network Site Technician
- Stable Organization – Not affected by Crisis
- Learning and Development Prospects
- Training Sponsorship Schemes provided
One of the leading telecommunication company in Malta is searching for an experienced network technician who is able to lead a team and also participate in hands-on duties including maintenance of outside equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has some experience within a similar role and has the right attitude to grow and develop themselves within the organization. This opportunity is perfect for someone who has good soft skills and is a good team-player.
It is good to note that this company is willing to assist you in achieving the IT-related certificates as it values learning, development, wellbeing, and commitment.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of external infrastructure.
- Establishing and of fibre optic cables
- Participate in 2nd line support activities
- Mentor and lead a group of technicians
- Previous experience in maintaining the outdoor network infrastructure.
- Have a valid driving license
Salary / Remuneration: 20,000 – 23,000 Euros
- Health Insurance
- Training opportunities – Sponsorship
- Product package
- Discount Scheme
- Wellbeing Incentives
For more information contact Maria Abela on +356 20341510 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €20,000 - 23,000