IT Compliance Specialist – iGaming
- Join a start up company
- Innovative Mobile product
- Make an impact on the internatioanl market
Unique opportunity for a Technical Compliance officer who has solid understanding of the iGaming regulations, within a new and already successeful Online Casino based in Malta.
You will join an established the technical compliance team that operate on very innovative entrataiment products, with a focus on mobile applicaitons. You will be directly involved in the games’ certification processes while collaborating with your colleagues and reporting to the Head of IT Compliance.
You are a Compliance expert (AML, IT Audit, etc.) with a IT Technical background – you are confient with understanding the software and hardware part of the product. You are confident with iGaming platforms and knowledge of th European Online Casino market.
- Look after internal and external IT Audit
- Make sure the software technical requirements are in line with the market regulations
- Be updated on the regulations and make sure the company’s business is updated
- Collaborate with team members
- Report to the Head of Compliance
Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience with managing iGaming product compliance
- Solid IT Technical background
- You are based in Malta
Salary / Remuneration: 40,0000 – 45,000 + benefits
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting IT Infrastructure and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/About
Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
- Salary Offers €45,000 - 55,000