IP/IT Lawyer – VFA Lead
- Respected law firm
- Collaborative team
- Grow within the firm
This legal opportunity is with a respected firm in Malta, having both local and international clients. You will be joining a firm that focuses on many practice areas and you will be able to have wide exposure.
This is an opportunity to join a boutique firm where they promote internal growth. You will be part of a very collaborative team where everyone joins forces to tackle cases and provide top-tier service to clients. You will mainly be involved in the technological side, leading the VFA side of the business, and liaise with MFSA regularly.
If you have experience in IP, IT, or a strong background in commercial law, this is the opportunity for you.
- Work with international and local clients on Intellectual property and IT matters;
- Draft, review, and amend general commercial contracts and agreements;
- Collaborate with the team on complex cases;
- Lead the VFA side of the practice;
- Be involved in General Corporate matters;
- Be able to travel to seminars, exhibitions, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
- 3+ years of full-time experience
- Warrant to practice as an Advocate in Malta
- Experience with VFA as well as laws and regulations regarding this
- Strong command of IP, IT, or Commercial Law
Salary / Remuneration: 35,000 – 38,000 based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Structured career path
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 40,000