Insurance Financial Analyst
- Industry-leading insurance firm
- Incredible international exposure
- Attractive salary
This incredible opportunity is for a qualified accountant to join one of Europe’s largest and most recognized insurance firms. You will be joining an incredibly financially stable company that is backed and funded through the parent company in mainland Europe as this company sets up here in Malta you will be taking part in the exciting phase of watching and being part of a company that is in the start-up phase. Your new working environment is going to be second to none. Your office will be centrally located with sea views and as the team is only small here in Malta you will have a wonderful family-like working environment, resulting in the opportunity to stand out and shine professionally making a name for yourself. The exposure you are going to receive from this role will be both international and professional as you will be taking a very hands-on role. You will be working with an incredibly dynamic and versatile finance team that is located in Malta and also from other European countries. You will be reporting to the finance manager directly offering an excellent level of professional exposure. It’s a new role due to expansion and growth and there is plenty of room to grow internally as you take a massive step up in your new powerhouse of a financial institution.
- Assist in reconciling IFRS 17 related reporting figures to IFRS 4 / US GAAP for transition
- Assist in producing financial statements that are compliant with IFRS 17 requirements for the Company
- Support the development of quality standards for all accounting, system and reporting processes in IFRS 17
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Ideally 4+ years’ worth of experience in insurance-related roles
- Experience with SAP a plus
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – €60,000 – Depending on Experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €53,000 - 63,000