Title: Head of Payments
- Well-established iGaming company
- Friendly environment
- The company was created by industry veterans
This is an opportunity for a Head of Payments with a well-established iGaming company. In this role, you will report to senior management and lead the payments team.
You will be involved in projects and lead best practice and influence the shape of the function.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate leader for team and implement best practice across the operations and collaborate within other departments and stakeholders as well.
This role will suit a person who would like to use their skills to further develop a team of people and process around Payments.
- Own the payment roadmap and implementation for the company
- Understand the local payment needs for each existing and future market and identify existing gaps and redundancy needs
- Actively work within and outside your payment supplier network to find strong payment solutions that can further help the business grow
- Evaluate potential new payment partners from all angles to understand potential risks and build mitigation plans
- Ensure payment & risk operations have a comprehensive understanding of how each payment channel works and support them with anything they might need
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are followed
- Manage operational relationships with PSPs
- Proven in-depth knowledge of the payments and fraud ecosystems in Europe and International markets, mainly Asia, regulatory constraints and opportunities
- Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end processes such as authorisation, settlement and reconciliation for multiple payment services such as cards, eWallets, vouchers and bank transfer mechanisms
- Experience in managing distributed teams, 3rd party suppliers, and leading/supporting commercial negotiations
- Knowledge of Service Management disciplines, risk mitigation and prior experience with driving development projects
- 3+ years of experience working with Payments in the iGaming industry
Salary: €55.000 -60.000 based on experience
- Salary Offers €55,000 - 60,000