Head of Compliance
- Well-established company
- Interesting projects
- International exposure
An opportunity for a Head of Compliance has arisen with this growing and rapidly evolving iGaming company, which is making a name for itself not only in the Maltese but also in the global market.
As the new Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for establishing and meeting the regulatory demands of new markets, as well as continuously following and updating the regulatory changes in the existing markets. There is an experienced team in place that will be managing and leading to success.
You will work closely with the Management team, will be involved in a variety of business-related topics, and will be leading interesting projects.
This position suits someone who has gained experience as a Head of Compliance in iGaming has knowledge of different licences and is happy to create something different and new.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Hold a compliance key function with the MGA and other regulators and therefore act as the main contact with the regulator for compliance matters
- Lead internal and external compliance audits while managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations if any
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks and provide guidance to ensure smooth execution
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Proven experience as Head of Compliance
- In-depth knowledge of the iGaming sector’s (both Casino and Sports) standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind is able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills – at all levels within the organization
- Experience with MGA and other regulators
- Leadership capacity
- Ability to make autonomous decisions
Salary: €75.000 – 95.000 based on experience
- Private health insurance
- Well-being allowance
- Remote working option
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Compliance space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offers €75,000 - 95,000