- Attractive Salary
- Leading local firm
- Job Security
We are searching for a fully qualified accountant to join this local industry-leading organization. You will be managing and running the finance team that consists of young and hungry junior accountants and assistants that will no doubt benefit from your years of experience and wisdom within the finance industry. Your new working environment will be centrally located and there is parking provided so your normal headache of finding a space to park daily will be gone. You will receive an attractive salary based on your previous experience and there is the opportunity of regular performance reviews. The company is financially stable and doing extremely well and is going through great growth and expansion resulting in unparalleled job security.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, reporting, and monitoring systems
- Prepare the monthly management accounts of the company for presentation to management in line with specific deadlines
- Overseeing all processes affecting the finances of the company to ensure the proper internal controls and to make the process more efficient.
- The ideal candidate must be fully ACCA qualified or hold a Masters in Accounts.
- Previous experience in project related finance (IFRS [International Financial Reporting Standards] reporting, Management Accounting, Budgeting and Treasury Management) is required.
- Previous experience in the retail industry would be considered an asset.
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – €45,000 – Depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other Financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website on http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €35,000 - 45,000