Data DevOps Engineer – Cloud Tech – Big Data
- Leading Organisation
- International Team
- Opportunity to grow within the role and the company
If you are an experienced Data DevOps engineer or DBA with Cloud experience looking to collaborate with a reputable team for a leading tech-forward company this may be the right opportunity for you. Based in tropical Malta this role will have you hands-on with Cloud technology, Hadoop ecosystem and big data.
The opportunity will focus on maintenance and further development of the data warehouse systems in Cloud environment (AWS / s3 / Redshift), which acts as a single point of truth for making data-driven business decisions. This position is ideal for someone who would like to improve their skill in data warehouses, reporting and AWS cloud services.
- Monitoring and assessments of systems performance against defined KPIs
- Research and test new technologies that can be used to improve our data warehouse processes
- Maintain and support data load processes ensuring the loads are stable and the data is delivered to business in stipulated time
- Maintain clear communication to business about data load failures, inconsistent data and successful loads to the respective distribution groups
- Structure the teams folder repository appropriately for data warehouse administration and support process
- Work closely with data warehouse and BI developers on performance improvements of data load processes and reports performance
- Database and server administration
- ETL development & SQL query writing and optimization
- Ability to troubleshoot problems related to databases, software applications and servers
For more information contact Theo Yannakou confidentially on +356 2034 1512 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Data professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Data & BI opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
- Salary Offers €40,000 - 50,000