Corporate Services Associate – Career Growth
- International clients
- Growing organization
- Training provided
This Corporate Service role is with a highly successful, growing, international corporate service provider. The organization is growing and it is creating career development opportunities for its team.
You will join a team of five that you will closely collaborate with ensuring that clients receive the best service possible. You will also collaborate with other service providers such as lawyers and accountants in providing clients with one-stop-shop service.
This is a truly remarkable opportunity to join an organization to grow with that offers a structured career path. This is a company that values their employees offering a wide array of benefits.
- Manage the process of registering or creating the company, trust, or foundation;
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships and oversee the management of client accounts;
- Ensure client documentation and files are up-to-date;
- Acting as an internal-company liaison for client-related matters;
- Interact with banks and financial institutions for the opening, maintenance, and management of bank accounts;
- Deal with applicable compliance requirements;
- Attend client meetings and record meeting minutes as and when required;
- Liaise with accountants to ensure that account and tax records are maintained in terms of law;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that timely statutory audits are prepared and submitted to the relevant authorities;
- University degree or a Diploma (business law, banking, or financial services is an asset)
- 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills in English
Salary / Remuneration: 25,000 – 32,000 based on experience
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- 3 meals per week at the office
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta
- Salary Offers €25,000 - 32,000