- Dynamic company
- Interesting projects
- International exposure
An opportunity for a Compliance Manager & MLRO has arisen with this growing and rapidly evolving iGaming company, which is making a name for itself.
As the new Compliance Manager & MLRO, you will be responsible for owning, execute and coordinating the efforts to apply for new licences and to maintain the existing ones.
This position suits someone who has gained experience as a deputy MLRO, has knowledge of different licences and is happy to create something different and new.
You will work closely with the Management team, will be involved in a variety of business-related topics, and will be leading interesting projects.
- Establishing and meeting the regulatory demands of new markets, as well as continuously following and updating the regulatory changes in the existing markets
- Advise and support the business on compliance queries
- Prepare and review commercial agreements
- Create and update internal Policies and Procedures
- Perform due diligence analysis, according to business priorities
- Report to Regulatory Authorities, as needed
- 3-4 years’ experience in iGaming Regulatory compliance, working independently on end-to-end projects
- Held an MLRO or MLRO deputy role
- Managed and completed applications for iGaming licenses, in various markets, for different iGaming verticals (Casino and Sports Betting)
- Worked closely with Internal Audit functions
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirement applicable in iGaming
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence
- Humbleness and positivity
Salary: €50.000 – 60.000 based on experience
- Private health insurance
If you would like to hear more about the position above or discuss other opportunities in the Compliance space, feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Salary Offers €50,000 - 60,000