- Stable family-owned company
- Excellent career progression
- Brilliant central location with a newly refurbished workspace
This opportunity is with a leading local family owned CSP. This will be a leading role where you will be reporting to the audit manager, and you will be playing a major role in the audit department. You will have excellent opportunities to grow and progress within this leading organization. There will be exciting opportunities to deal with both local and international clients on a daily basis. Due to an exciting phase in which the company is passing through your new work environment has been recently refurbished and given the location is central, work travel difficulties will be at an all-time low. Given the seniority of the role, you will have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members giving you the opportunity to mold the future of your industry.
- Take part in audits and financial reporting of different types of companies
- Be involved with the preparation of tax computation and tax return of above-mentioned companies
- Train, mentor, and assist junior staff
- Bachelors in Accountancy or ACCA (all the F’s completed)
- Big Four experience mandatory
- Candidate must speak Maltese fluently
- Knowledge of IFRS & GAPSE essential
Salary / Remuneration: €23,000 to €26,000 – depending on experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at http://www.accelerate.com.mt/
- Salary Offers €23,000 - 26,000