VAT & Tax Specialist – Highly Attractive Salary
- Excellent career growth prospects.
- Internationally acclaimed brand.
- Attractive salary.
This opportunity is with a leading internationally acclaimed organisation offering unrivalled exposure. This will be a leading role where you will be reporting to the Head of Department directly, and you will be playing a major role in the tax & VAT department. You will have excellent opportunities to grow and progress within this outstanding organization. There will be exciting opportunities to deal with both local and international clients on a daily basis.
Due to an exciting phase in which the company is passing through you will be joining a highly dynamic and experienced team that is currently expanding and growing. The location is central meaning work travel difficulties will be at an all-time low. Given the seniority of the role, you will have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members giving you the opportunity to mould the future of your industry.
- Help lead the VAT &Tax Team.
- Act as a referral point for more junior members of the team, train, mentor, and assist junior staff.
- Sign off on work done for more complex clients by other members of the team.
Skills / Experience:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- 4+ years’ worth of experience working in VAT + tax-related roles.
- Tax or VAT qualifications would be a plus.
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – €60,000 (Depending on Experience)
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on +356 2034 1706 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance and accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at https://www.accelerate.mt