Recruitment Consultant wanted in Sunny Malta – Embrace International Vibes!
Are you a talented and adventurous individual looking for new horizons? Dreaming of a sun-kissed Mediterranean paradise with a vibrant international community? Look no further! Join our Recruitment Team in Malta, the jewel of the Mediterranean, where sunny days and a diverse cultural landscape await your talents.
We are Accelerate, a high-growth business that builds relationships with a diverse range of cutting-edge clients and the highest caliber talent in the Finance, Legal & Compliance industry.
We are open for career changes, as here you will be part of an exceptional training program designed for someone with no previous recruitment experience and have a fully mapped-out career progression journey ahead of you.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Outstanding Training Programme
- Clear career path & progression
- Relocation package to Malta
- Fully paid ski trip
- Social events – Boat trips, Quiz nights, Friday drinks, and much more!
- Fully stocked beer & prosecco fridge
What does the day-to-day involve?
- Learning the full cycle recruitment through training & practice
- Building relationships with clients and candidates while understanding their needs
- Actively searching for top talents
- Having full control over the recruitment processes, coordination, and negotiations
What experience is required?
- Background in Sales/ Retail/ Real Estate/ Coordination/ Camp Counselor/ Event coordination/ Hospitality/ Psychology
- Organized & resilient
- Motivated to reach targets and take on challenges
Why Choose Malta?
Sun, Sea, and Spectacular Scenery: Experience a Mediterranean lifestyle with over 300 days of sunshine each year. Immerse yourself in crystal-clear waters, breathtaking beaches, and charming historic sites.
International Community: Join a thriving community of expats and locals from all corners of the globe. Enjoy a diverse and inclusive environment that celebrates cultural exchange and fosters personal growth.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to work in a sunny and international environment in beautiful Malta. Apply now and let your career soar to new heights! Reach out to Zsuzsanna Petro at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +356 2034 1704