Network and IT Security
- Work and life balance with a hybrid environment
- Well established company offering long term stability
- Career defining role
ATTENTION TO ALL NETWORK & SECURITY SPECIALISTS: UNMISSABLE OPPORTUNITY ON THE SUNNY MEDITERANNEAN ISLAND OF MALTA!!
My client is searching for a Networking and IT Security Specialist to join their prestigious organization here in Malta where you will provide critical security services by protecting key infrastructure and highly confidential datastores from threats and vulnerabilities. The technology team is responsible for information security, technology design, communications infrastructure and service management. The Technology team will also participate in a global community.
As a Network and IT Security Specialist you will be tasked with:
- Perform network and security installations, updates, upgrades, configurations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and fine-tuning for the Authority’s infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and infrastructure using secure practices and compliance needs, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Collaborate with technical teams on architecture, design, and specification.
- Ensure network infrastructure achieves optimal performance, security, and availability through continuous improvement.
- Maintain technical documentation and user guides, attending to both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Foster a positive and collaborative relationship with the Technology team, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Cultivate positive relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Support other tasks as directed by the Technology Leads.
- Plan and implement security strategies that comply with Authority policies and regulations.
- Proactively secure environments, respond to threats, perform investigations, and enforce data governance.
- Troubleshoot issues effectively, identify root causes, capture learning, share knowledge, and prevent re-occurrence.
- Possess strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, and security management.
- Have a working knowledge of networking, firewalls, Web Filtering Solutions, Mail Gateways, Load Balancers, AWS, and Intrusion Detection/Prevention solutions.
- Be knowledgeable in Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security.
- Be proficient in Linux operating systems.
- Hold related industry certifications, including Microsoft MS-101 and MS-500, which would be considered an asset.
- 2+ Years’ Experience working in Enterprise Networking and Wireless Connectivity Roles
- Candidates without necessary qualifications but hands on experience can be considered
- Clear Career Progression Path
- Study Support scheme
- Hybrid Working Allowance
- Reduced office hours during summer
- Reduced office hours every Friday
- Health, Life and Personal Accident insurance cover
Salary: €38,000 – €42,000
For more information contact Dean confidentially on +356 20341703 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Cyber Security Specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other Cyber Security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities, visit our website at https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta.