.NET Developer – Transitioning to Product Owner!
- Local Market Leader in AML
- Unique opportunity for a .NET developer to transition to a product owner role
- Freedom to work FULLY REMOTELY with FLEXIBLE HOURS
Are you an ambitious .NET Developer looking to elevate your career? Take the leap into the dynamic role of Product Owner with a leading company in the compliance industry. Join us as we redefine the landscape of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) solutions, serving clients across diverse sectors.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, collaborating closely with clients to gather their business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. With your deep knowledge of the .NET stack and exceptional communication skills, you’ll bridge the gap between clients and our talented development team. This is your chance to meet with clients, shape product direction, and drive strategy. This client-facing role will give you invaluable experience for your career transition.
In addition to an exciting role, you will be offered the freedom to be completely remote with flexible hours – not too common for .NET developers in the current market. Embrace a work environment that encourages autonomy and trusts you to deliver exceptional results – there will be no micromanagement at all here.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure we are creating a market-leading platform solving problems and delivering value.
- Working directly with clients to understand needs and trends in the market.
- Identify opportunities to expand the current product ecosystem.
- 2+ years of .NET Experience
- 2+ years of SQL Experience
- Client-Facing experience will be considered an asset
Up to €55000 (depending on experience) + benefits package
For more information contact Bjorn Borg confidentially on +356 2034 1557 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for .NET Specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta