.NET Developer – Make use of AI, AR and VR
- Make part of a very passionate and down-to-earth team that is focused on growth.
- A top-of-the-line tech stack awaits .NET 6, SQL, and a bit of Angular in a Microservices Environment.
- Experiment with ground-breaking technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) Solutions.
A local software solutions provider is looking for an innovative .NET Developer to join their ranks. If you would be interested in always pushing the envelope and shaking up the status quo, this company might just be the right fit.
You would be making part of a small and ultra-passionate team that is always looking to grow, improve, and take on avant-garde projects. They have become experts in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) solutions – and are interested in bringing up the next generation of talented .NET developers who are proficient in these solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development following the Agile methodology using the Scrum framework.
- Contributing to innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) projects.
- Deliver software projects that adhere to both team and software standards.
- 2+ years of experience with .NET Framework.
- 2+ years of experience with Databases (SQL/MsSQL/PGSQL.
Salary/Remuneration Package: Up to €40,000 (based on experience)
For more information contact Bjorn Borg confidentially on +356 2034 1557 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for .NET Specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta.