Junior .NET Developer – Growth and Training
- Opportunity with a purpose.
- Modern technical stack.
- Small and focused team.
The business presenting this opportunity is focused on creating technical solutions within the finance industry, working to create a brighter tomorrow for all.
The relatively young company has grown and reinvented itself to ensure that it is providing the best service on the market. They are focused on manufacturing innovative solutions that shall pave the way for the future, all the meanwhile expanding their client base and moving into new territories.
You will have the opportunity to make use of the latest technologies in the .NET space and form part of a small and focused team with plenty of mentoring from senior colleagues. This will ensure that you are keeping your skills up to date and improving your abilities in software development.
- Design, implement, and test new features and enhancements to the platform.
- Investigate and resolve defects.
- Analyse and refine requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Aid in migration and integration processes.
- Produce and review documentation.
- 1+ years of C# experience.
- 1+ years of .NET Core experience.
- Basic knowledge of Angular.
Salary/Remuneration: €25,000 – €40,000 (Depending on Experience)
For more information contact Bjorn Borg confidentially on +356 2034 1557 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for .NET Specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta.