Data Analyst – Payroll/HR Systems – Up to €40k!
- Outstanding Company Culture
- Employee Focused
- Strong Work-Life Balance
A technology-focused software house is recruiting a Data Analyst to join their expanding team. The Data Analyst will collaborate with the rest of the Software Team on Data matters.
As Data Analyst, you will gain the opportunity to work on brand new, greenfield projects. The company invest heavily into their technologies, as well as professional growth and development for employees.
If you’d like to be part of an expanding team and a market-leading work culture, apply to for the Data Analyst Developer position now!
- Querying databases and manipulating data
- Interpret and analyse data sets
- Design and build visualisations, reports, dashboards
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Data Analysis
- Experience with Power BI, SQL and Python
- Payroll and HR systems experience (desirable)
Salary / Remuneration Package:
The salary is up to €40,000 per annum, depending on experience, + Benefits
For more information contact Beau Brown confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting for Data, BI and Analytics, if you wish to discuss this or other Data, BI or Analytics opportunities, please feel free to contact me.