Civil & Commercial Lawyer – Clear Path to Partner
- Boutique law firm
- A clear plan to become a Partner
- Have a major impact on the firm
This Lawyer will join a small, boutique firm specializing in the areas of corporate transactions, and civil and commercial litigation. This is a boutique firm that due to current workloads are looking for a new lawyer to join the team and have a major impact from an early stage.
You will collaborate very closely with the litigation Partner and handle a volume of clients and provide civil & litigation services. In addition, there will also be significant room for internal growth opportunities where the plan for the lawyer joining is to be offered a partnership in the future and build their own practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a young, motivated lawyer to join a boutique practice where lots of exposure is on offer as well as room to grow, or for an experienced civil & commercial lawyer that would like the security of knowing that they will be able to be a Partner soon.
- Handle a volume of clients and provide legal advice on civil & commercial law matters
- Represent clients before the Maltese Courts
- Handle disputes and assist in negotiation and settlements
- Doctor of Laws or Master of Advocacy from the University of Malta
- Warrant to practice as an Advocate in Malta (or obtaining it next sitting)
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
Salary / Remuneration: Negotiable DOE
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Data Protection recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta