AML/CFT Compliance officer – Great Exposure!
- Summer half days
- Attractive remuneration package
- Growth Opportunities
The organisation is focused on addressing the challenges of money laundering and terrorism financing by effectively collecting, processing, analysing, and sharing information. Joining this company offers you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and expanding team. You will gain valuable experience in AML/CFT compliance across a range of sectors, including financial services, gaming, and TCSP.
As the Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for reporting to a Senior Compliance Officer and will be an integral part of a team comprising other Compliance Officers. The company follows a highly structured approach, with each member specializing in their respective areas.
By becoming a part of this company, you will have the opportunity to gain extensive exposure and encounter new challenges, which will significantly enhance your experience and expertise within the sector. This team will allow you to broaden your skillset and deepen your understanding of the industry through focused and targeted experiences. You will be presented with unique opportunities to expand your knowledge and face novel situations that will sharpen your abilities and contribute to your professional growth.
- Update and communicate internal policies, working practices, and standards effectively.
- Conduct training sessions on supervision-related policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with local and international regulatory bodies, as well as internal stakeholders as required.
- University degree or equivalent qualification MQF Level 6/MQF Level 5
- Familiarity within the gaming or financial or TCSP industries will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Maltese laws on AML/CFT
Depends on experience – Check out these amazing benefits that come with this job;
- Performance bonus
- Health/Life Insurance
- Guaranteed annual Allowance
For more information contact Bernice Bundy confidentially on +35620341512 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for compliance, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Accelerate Recruitment recruits for professionals on the island of Malta, focusing on Finance, Accountancy, Compliance and Legal. For more information see