Advisory Manager-Prestigous Brand
- Prestigious Brand
- Great Carrier Path
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
This Advisory Manager position was made for you if you are keen to join an amazingly forward-thinking organization where you will gain invaluable experience. In this Advisory Manager position, you will join a well-established and international organization, with a great onboarding program so you will get all the support to be successful even from the start.
As an Advisory Manager, you will be working closely with the CFO, so you can actually improve your so far gained knowledge and skills, apart from the super smooth communication which will make your life a lot easier.
In this role, your ideas will be heard, and you will also have the possibility for internal promotions, so you definitely do not have to worry about long-term job security and lack of growth. As an Advisory Manager, you will have the liberty to work according to flexible working hours, with an assigned parking spot, so you do not have to spend extra time finding one, giving you all the chance to have a healthy work-life balance.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation of the Financial Analysis Summary report and any other regulatory requirements
- Prepare and update bank loan synopses for the group and review bank covenants regularly
- Assist with due diligence
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or ACCA fully qualified
- Previous experience in an advisory role
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 45 000- 55 000-Depending on Experience+ Outstanding Benefits
For more information contact Gabriella Tedas confidentially at +356 2034 1566 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Accounting &Auditing, if you wish to discuss this or other Accounting and Auditing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.